Personalised patient care using 3D technology
The Fieldlab 3DMedical is a collaboration of
- UMC Utrecht: Division of Surgical Specialties & Biofabrication Facility
- University of Applied Sciences, Lectorate Micro System Technology & the Institute of Design and Engineering
- Protospace (specialized in Ideation phase designs)
- Pontes Medical
- University of Utrecht
- Technical University Eindhoven
- Industrial partners
This collaboration in the medical and technical field increases knowledge and accelerates the development of new applications. The multidisciplinary approach results in projects with proof-of-concepts that have been tested for both medical and technical feasibility. These concepts can be marketed through them - in collaboration with the Fieldlab3D Medical.
Stichting Utrecht Science Park provides the front office of the Fieldlab 3DMedical
The Fieldlab 3D Medical develops solutions for personalized care through digitization of surgery. We offer expertise and cooperation in the field of the following 3D Medical spearheads: bio-fabrication, personalized implants and digitalization of surgery.
Relevant technologies are
- Workflow development in surgery
- Computer visualisation & navigation
- 3D Design & 3D (Bio) Fabrication of patient specific implants, tooling and aids
- Systems Engineering
Together with interested partners, we want to pave and standardize the way for commercial applications.
Participating in the Fieldlab 3DMedical means gaining access to knowledge, facilities, talent and projects. We provide customized services and, depending on the services offered, a contribution can be requested.
We warmly invite interested parties to take part in the Fieldlab 3DMedical partnership. Please contact: Annemieke.deRaad@Utrechtsciencepark.nl, mobile: +316 183 028 48.
Ir. Annemieke de Raad
New Business Development Fieldlab 3DMedical
+316 183 028 48